#7 EXPANSION THROUGH ATTITUDE AND GOOD WILL
Change Your Heart
Your practice of good will cultivates the heart’s truest, deepest feeling: love.
These good will practices are a boon to mystical study.
The goal of good will practice is the change of the heart.
When your heart naturally and spontaneously radiates forth a palpable good will, then you are a changed person.
- Consciously direct your thoughts and feelings toward an attitude of good will
- Bring a person to mind
- Or place your awareness on a person closest to you
- Direct good will toward this person
- Feel free to add specific well-wishes like health, love, courage, etc.
- Allow your heart to expand, to change
Print and Practice
© 2023 Yoga World Fellowship